If you were to sit down and think about what attributes you would like in your ultimate lightweight hunting pant, we would bet that the end result would be very similar to our Kanab hunting pant. The Kanab is designed to be "the" hunting pant for the active hunter. It can be worn with our Allegheny full length bottoms when it is 30 degrees and windy or with our Red Desert boxer shorts when it is 85 and sunny. The Kanab is made out of 100% Merino wool with rip stop to add durability. When compared to microfiber, wool has superior breathability, superior resistance to burrs, the ability to retain 80% of its warmth when soaking wet and most importantly does not smell even after days in the field.
- 100% superfine merino wool
- Lightweight woven rip stop construction
- Ultra breathable, silent with no shine or UV signature
- No Velcro or zippered pockets to reduce noise in the field
- Worn with included suspenders or belt (not included)
- Machine wash. Line dry